Graphics Pack

• Hi all, I cant seem to get my graphics pack to work.
    I have unzipped it, set the location in options (and double checked its the right path), set the "Use graphics pack" on the login page. But when the game comes on the images are blank.

I use Chrome as my browser, are there any setting I need to allow them to work?

EDIT: One more minor thing while im here, in Chrome any links I have used before, (buildings, bank etc) turn purple. Not a major problem but still a pain in the backside. Any help is always appricated helpful. :)

• "EDIT: One more minor thing while im here, in Chrome any links I have used before, (buildings, bank etc) turn purple. Not a major problem but still a pain in the backside. Any help is always appricated helpful. :)"

Open Chrome browser...While on any page > CTRL+SHIFT+DEL...(This will clear your browsing history - so choose all except passwords to be cleared.. After this - your links should not be purple unless you have clicked on them since clearing your browser history etc.

"An excellent man, like precious metal, is in every way invariable; A Villain, like the beams of a balance, is always varying, upwards and downwards."

John Locke Quote (English Philosopher 1632-1704)