Forward trade did not go through

• Hi

I had a forward trade of 150 Tricycle that was due on 9/12. There were 175 Tricycle in my Raw Goods warehouse when I went to bed last night (1/12).

This morning (11/12) I still have the 175 Tricycle in my warehouse and I got penalized by 10,000,000 for not performing on the contract. Thus my company is now on the verge of bancrupcy.

Did I do something wrong or is this a system bug?

Jannes

Jannes
    CEO Haden Ltd. & Co

Email in German is welcome, but it is prone to mistranslantion. I can unfortunately only reply in English. (If anybody can send me a good German translation of the above, it would be much appreciated.)

• Oh yes, you might need to know,

Player ID is 55306
    Company name Haden Ltd & Co.
    Browser Type is Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.9

Jannes
    CEO Haden Ltd. & Co

Email in German is welcome, but it is prone to mistranslantion. I can unfortunately only reply in English. (If anybody can send me a good German translation of the above, it would be much appreciated.)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jannes ()

• Nevermind, I see now that I should have left it in the Product Warehouse where it was...

Jannes
    CEO Haden Ltd. & Co