New Players' Guide / In Game FAQ

• Hello again, I have a few more questions;
    What does the platform do in the warehouse section?

I've also noticed in the classifed ads section their is a button that says "to deliver", I think this means that you dont pay a delivery cost, but how do you set an ad so the person placing the ad pays the delivery cost?

How are delivery costs worked out? Is it the same percentage when selling to the market, transfering to another player and placing a classifed?

• Thanks Berkei, thats cleared the trading questions.

But still what about the Platform, What is its purpose? It just looks like extra expensive storage spare.

Another question is about interest from the bank on deposited money. I've noticed that it varies, but I cant see why.

Any Ideas?

• Okay, I'll try to help a little:

The platform helps to separate different qualities. Not long ago it was not possible to decide, if you buy from the market in the product warehouse or the raw goods warehouse. Everything you bought, was delivered to the raw goods warehouse and without the platform your qualities were mixed up. The platform is a temporarily "interim storage".

Bank:

The more players take out a loan, the higher the interests for credits but also daily benefits. The interests are adapted to the actual demand for credits every 3 WUs.