banned???

• i registered an account several months ago but was too busy irl to use it and now i just decided to start again but my account doesnt exist anymore so i created a new one but it says my ip is temporarily banned. and i didnt even do anything yet i just tried logging onto my new account for the first time. why???

• Please look in the manual:

"Vacation mode
    If you 480 hours long not announce, you will be deleted automatic by system.
    Who is at longer term absent, knows, in order to go around the deletion, a Mail to support@industrie-tycoon.de to send. This Mail should contain your player ID and the beginning of your absence. The player ID finds it under settings. You are then switched by the support into the vacation mode. Companies, which are in the vaca-tion mode, are not deleted because of Inactivity. However the company keeps run-ning. There is thus no protection from a deletion because of failure."

• Zitat

Original von yotta
    ..... so i created a new one but it says my ip is temporarily banned. and i didnt even do anything yet i just tried logging onto my new account for the first time. why???

you get temporarily banned if you type the wrong password several times too.

• This is weird... I was just playing.. and then I had to log out and relog because sometimes the browser gets messy on me... no I have a message saying that my IP is temporary banned.. What did I do? I'm Qwik-E-Mart in the game.

EDITED: Oh buggers! I did type in my password / security code wrong! My visions half-blurred because I've been running on no sleep. Studying for exams, but trying to keep my company going on the hour. Oh please fix this...

• My IP is temporarily banned..... for 6-7 hours now.
    I play this games from 2 IPs. One of them was banned this morning (and my password is known by Mozilla so I didn't type any password in the last weeks). At work I can log in the game but I think the time is frozen for me.... So.... what did I do?? No, I wasn't away more than few hours.

Yep! The time is deffinetly frozen for me! Seriously, what have I done wrong?? ?(

• I can log into the game from the IP at my office. From home my IP is banned.
    And I can buy stuff, I can move stuff, I can open any link in game but the time isn't evolving....

• Ok, that is the link I have bookmarked in my browser weeks ago. I tried it again now from above, I typed the correct username and password (although my Mozilla memorised those so it can't be that mistake). Still the same message: this account does not exist.

I try it in Opera and I get the same message about banned IP and inexistent account.

My account worked fine until this morning and I was on positive cash if it matters. And I haven't done anything but the usual stuff I do for weeks.

I don't think it's a browser problem since starting this morning I couldn't play from 2 different PCs on 2 different IPs and 2 different links.

I am out of ideas now.....