• There are some bugs that are annoying me for a while now.

1. When reseraching lvl9 and get electronics. Can build Telephones and Keyboard? But you cannot sell Keyboard becasue its a lvl16 research.

2. Some of the buoldings links in "Overview" page does not adress correct.

3. Like mentioned in another thread when selecting two resource building from 0% activity making them 100% only the bar goes green but not the output. Error in selecting several builds for same option.

4. Entering a selected goods you see price in all yours shops. When having 3 shops of same kind seems to be showing as you have 4. But you cannot change price on the third non exsisting shop in the list. This seems to be showing only if you having 3 shops and mine are Furniture shops bugs. Might be becasue i deleted one aswell and its still showing in that list.

5. Would be nice to see how much it cost aswell.Current message is not satisfiying. Error: You can not afford an upgrade.

Sweet deal! :)

• There are some bugs that are annoying me for a while now.

1. When reseraching lvl9 and get electronics. Can build Telephones and Keyboard? But you cannot sell Keyboard becasue its a lvl16 research.

That should be fixed for a few weeks.

2. Some of the buoldings links in "Overview" page does not adress correct.

I have fixed a bug yesterday.
    Please write me, which links dont work.
    I will fix it as soon as possible.

3. Like mentioned in another thread when selecting two resource building from 0% activity making them 100% only the bar goes green but not the output. Error in selecting several builds for same option.

Answer in the other thread. :)

4. Entering a selected goods you see price in all yours shops. When having 3 shops of same kind seems to be showing as you have 4. But you cannot change price on the third non exsisting shop in the list. This seems to be showing only if you having 3 shops and mine are Furniture shops bugs. Might be becasue i deleted one aswell and its still showing in that list.

Please give me your firmname. I want to watch it for me in your account.
    In the testgame, i can not found it.

5. Would be nice to see how much it cost aswell.Current message is not satisfiying. Error: You can not afford an upgrade.

Ok, it should be possible.
    But, if you upgrade only one building -> look the tooltip (mouse over the levelbutton).
    If you upgrade more then one, in the screen before should be the costs.

Sweet deal! :)

ditto