Builing raw does not subtracts from resources

• I had 7/9 of my "Precious Metals" occupied with buildings producing it. Then I built two more buildings "Surface Mining" but my map still showed 7/9. I looked all around and could not find it. Then I made the produce 100% and then looked back at the map and then it was showing 9/9.

• I had 7/9 of my "Precious Metals" occupied with buildings producing it. Then I built two more buildings "Surface Mining" but my map still showed 7/9. I looked all around and could not find it. Then I made the produce 100% and then looked back at the map and then it was showing 9/9.

I have tested it locally.
    It works correctly.
    I have tested it on the "testmaschine" / in the "testgame".
    It works correctly.

I think it's a problem with the caches.

• If building 2 iron mine. Slecting them both and making them 100% will show the bar green but the output will be remained on 0 iron mined.

Do you have the problem at the time yet? In the new round?
    I fixed the bug in the first weeks in the last round. ( i think / hope it)

• While mixing with it as it seems to be working now. Not sure if it was some cache trouble like you said. But i found something else intresting for you to take a look at :)

I tested this on 2 quartz. I selected 2 quartz and pressed all settings for them. There i could change the output of the mine to whatever. I started them up as iron mines insteed. Now i have more iron mines then i had in my map build ;)

I let it go by the tick and result is i got more iron then i possible should.