High Score Question

• As far as i know, the Overall-Highscore is a combination of Best-Vendor, Best-Manufacturer and Best-ROI.... i have a current standing of 3,4 and 3 yet my Overall-Highscore standing is 7..... the only ranking i'm lower then 7 is the IT-investor... Why am i so low ranked in the Overall-Highscore???

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"

• Manual:

"Overall-Highscore

At the end of each game-year, each player receives points for his rankings in the higscores Best-Vendor, Best-Manufacturer and Best-ROI. These points get added and then summed to the overall highscore. Points received for events get added when the event ends.
    The points are calculated as follows:
    The last player in a highscore list receives 1 point, the second last 2 and so on."

But now the "problem".
    The places , which use anywhere for the scoring / for the points, will be calculated annually.
    Not the place "over all", that you can see in the higscores Best-Vendor e.g..

Example:
    01/100 you have place 3 with 10.000 points, the second 10.100 points and the 4th has 9.800 points.
    01/101 you have still place 3 with 10.001 points, the second now 10.200 points and the 4th 9.950 points.

in the ranking for the points of the "Overall-Highscore" is the best the 4th player
    he has 150 points in 1 ingame year (9.950 - 9.800)
    the second is also the second with 100 points (10.200 - 10.100)
    and you have only 1 point (10.001 - 10.000)

the 4th in the showed highscore gets more points as you.

I hope i was understandable.
    If you have a question, ask.

At the moment i write the game new under using of "zend framework".
    I will change the display of the highscore.
    There will be two options. "Over all" - "Ranking since the last scoring".