Does anything carry over between rounds? Like QL?

• Hi

I am new to the game, started at the end of the previous slow round. At the beginning of the new round I noticed people selling products with QL100 after 5 WU?

Does your research carry over? Or how is that possible?

PappaBear

• The only thing that is not deleted during round reset, is the researched quality.
    If you go bankrupty or you reset your account, you will lose your ql.

I'm new to this game (just started in the middle of previous round). I was researching all the way up to 7 before the round reset.

When the new round began, I was back to 0 and now have to begin spending to research again. I was under the impression that I would keep my research from round to round.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Scott

• to hold the researched quality forever you have to produce the product in that quality. and you must have a look for rests of the product with less quality in your warehouse, because you will have a mix from bad and new quality, and so the mixed quality will be saved then.

• to hold the researched quality forever you have to produce the product in that quality. and you must have a look for rests of the product with less quality in your warehouse, because you will have a mix from bad and new quality, and so the mixed quality will be saved then.

You don't need to produce a good to keep your QL after round reset. The Final product QL indeed depends on the QL of the semi-finished goods and raw goods. Be smart and research product QL in the following order: raw goods, semi-finished goods, final product....

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination"